All About Topics
By selecting topics you are doing 2 things:
- You’re allowing other users to see what your interests are on AgWiki. Soon we will add a matching feature that will suggest other users with overlapping topics. We will also suggest groups to join based on your topics.
- Your feed will be automatically populated with articles that fall under those topics.
How to edit your topics
- My Topics Tab – displays all the topics you have chosen to follow.
- Add Topics Tab – allows you to search for topics to add to your list.
- Minus Icon – deletes that topic from your follow list.
- Search Bar – start typing the first few letters of a topic. The list will display any topics that match that word. If you can’t find a topic, you may suggest one here.
- Plus Icon – Tapping this will add that topics to your follow list.
Topic list will get smaller the more letters you type.
A search for “Anchovies” yielded no results before the 5th letter was typed.
If you can’t find a topic, you may suggest one here.